• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A Marvelous Day of Pin Trading at the Park :)

A Marvelous Day of Pin Trading at the Park :)

Jabberwocky

Cheshirefied
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
j7ZN5Qw.jpg
53503832_594439321034150_4927028852376469504_n.jpg

(sorry if image shows up twice - I wasn't sure if the first one shows or not)

Since I can never find the handful of Wonderland pins I'm still missing from folks trading in the park, I do tend to trade a fair amount these days for Marvel pins. But today's trading was pretty spiffy, I must say!

As I've noted, I'm still not convinced I'm officially COLLECTING Marvel pins. I still think I may be fostering most of them. And/or I may really try to narrow them down. Although every time I try, I don't seem to part with any and I still seem to come home with more. Lol

The only Marvel pins I will acknowledge a pure addiction to - and yes, I accept I am collecting them - are the Skottie Young Comic Con pins. The Doctor Strange one in the top right of the picture is one of those.

So, if anyone has any other Skottie Young pins for trade - LET ME KNOW. :) I don't know why I'm so hooked on them, but they call to my heart and I have accepted them into it. :)

Back