• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A new forum?

A new forum?

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
Currently those that want to buy pins and those that are selling pins are listed together. Would it be possible to have those looking to buy have their own Area? It would make things easier for those of us in need of finding a way to stay afloat these days. Just a suggestion, thanks.

It is indeed an excellent suggestion! When DPF was in its infancy, the buying/selling thread was combined for the simple fact that there wasn't much buying/selling activity at that time, and one forum was sufficient enough to handle the traffic. With our growing population though, it would make sense to separate them now for better organizational and search purposes.

I will have a chat with Cicada and thjessta, and will let you know soon enough.

What a fantastic idea. I'm always looking to buy things off my list, but many times I feel my posts to buy gets overlooked by those listing things for sale. I love the idea.

Back