• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! A Small Army of Fairies

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! A Small Army of Fairies

Purplemandms

Like the candy!
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Hi all! It's been awhile since I've been able to trade, but since I got a small bonus and have all my expenses covered for the month I figured that now is a good a time as ever to get back in the swing of things, even if it's for a little bit. Right now, my primary target(s?) are everyone's favorite feisty fairy, Tinker Bell. More specifically, I'm looking for pins of just her, i.e. no props, backgrounds, or costumes.

20353d2e85d41d708c47bcea03574a31.jpg

^ Here's my collection of such pins (huge shout-out to the Docfishes for helping me build my tiny army of fairies), and I just know that there are a few more floating around. So if you have a pin of "full body" Tink that doesn't match anything above, please let me know! (Or if you have anything else off of my wants list. That works too. :) )

Thanks for checking this post out and I hope you all have a great day!

Last edited:
I have this one that I don't see in your collection:

RT_Rf0bcd4420f.png

Pin 30669[FONT=&quot] Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Tinker Bell Hovering[/FONT]

I just noticed the one Tinker Bell peeking out from the back. <3

Feel free to check out my traders to see if there's anything you're interested in - but I don't think I have any of the kind of Tinks you're looking for. Mine all have "props" or are in different outfits.

Wishing you the best of luck. :)

Feel free to check out my traders to see if there's anything you're interested in - but I don't think I have any of the kind of Tinks you're looking for. Mine all have "props" or are in different outfits.

That's what I was about to comment on! That one stands out in particular. Great collection (it makes me want to collect Tink)! Shame the Mickey pin back can't be hidden. That pin where she has a move-able wing up in the top right corner is lovely too - love creative pin designs like the that one and the 'peeking' one. I also like that some are displayed upside down - normally it would look weird, but for a character like her it works.

Thanks all! And thanks Sora! I'm always on the hunt for Tink Pins, but I figured that since I'm close to having a sizable collection of just her for a display, that's what I'll search for first (I'm really looking for those jumbos and super jumbos of her flying!) But I'll certainly be in contact once I get my ducks in a row. ;)

That's what I was about to comment on! That one stands out in particular. Great collection (it makes me want to collect Tink)! Shame the Mickey pin back can't be hidden. That pin where she has a move-able wing up in the top right corner is lovely too - love creative pin designs like the that one and the 'peeking' one. I also like that some are displayed upside down - normally it would look weird, but for a character like her it works.

I love the peek-a-boo pins! They look great on a lanyard. (I have one of Donald too!) And that's one advantage of having wings, I guess. Because she can fly in any direction I can cram as many pins as possible onto a single pin book page. (I should probably post my other ones too... my other primary collection is her with "nature", but I'm starting to get picky with those pins.) Thank you for the kind words!

Oh, and once these mail days start flowing in I'll update. :) A huge thanks to Timmeerkat whose trade arrived today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back