• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A VERY MERRY GAME ~ Prize Selection Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A VERY MERRY GAME ~ Prize Selection Complete!
35666: DLR NY 2004 Sorcerer Mickey
pin35666th72
Thx

Great djluster, noted :)

So, on this fine Monday morning to re-cap, here is what we have left:

And Finally, it is Li's turn, but she is probably still asleep :lol:

Next up: starry_solo

On Deck: Swingingkitten (twice back-to-back)

Last edited:
I was asleep but I am up now.

I will take this pin:

pin86226
Pin 86226: D23 - 2011 Expo - Walt Disney World® Resort 40th Anniversary Mystery Collection - Cinderella (Chaser) Only

Last 4 pins & selections! We are almost done here :)

So, this is what we have left:

And players to pick:

Starry_Solo
djluster (1)
Miyuki (4)
ownedbycats

So that leaves ownedbycats with Pin 6295: Disneyland Summer 2001 - Mickey Wind Surfing

Yay! Prize selection is complete and many prizes have already been shipped. The rest will go out during the next few days. Thanks to everyone that participated and to my partner in crime Selen!

As this game comes to its conclusion few final words:

* Danny - I know a while back there was a thread about Knights of DPF. You truly are one of them. Thank you for caring so much for complete strangers and giving me the push to co-host this game with you. Sorry if I made you blush.

* Our wonderful pin & cash donors: You know who you are and we could not do this without your generous help and support. May the force be with you in your pin quests.

* Our awesome players: Thank you for choosing this game. Rest assured 100% of proceeds will be used to make someone merry - and that someone is not Danny or myself .. LOL ... We hope that you had some excitement and fun. Thank you all so much. Here is wishing you the best pin karma ever!

Prize selection is complete and many prizes have already been shipped. The rest will go out during the next few days.

One more time I am home bound with a sickly kid, but I will try my level best to get the US packages out today. The out of US packages will get mailed out asap too.

This has been a true pleasure and an awesome experience for me. I have to admit that I will miss my many daily e-mails and PMs exchanged with Danny. Get to know him folks! He is a hoot and a half ;)

I am going to keep the thread open for about 7-10 days or so, in case anyone has any questions or comments after receiving their packages. I do not even want to imagine if someone does not get their package :anxious:

But until then, I will leave you with this:

charlie4_zpsc1403eaf.jpg

(Lovely Charlie Seal sent to me courtesy of ... who else ?? ... Laura-lwrn2)

A BIG thanks again to both Selen and Danny for running such a great game! I guess ... thanks goes to Charlie as well.

My girls got their pins today and I couldn't wait to give it to them. I usually make Hannah wait for it and tease her a bit ... but not this time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back