• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A well-timed double zap from @Tokaji and @MerlinEmrys

ZAPPED! A well-timed double zap from @Tokaji and @MerlinEmrys
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
This morning I was excited to see that my latest pickup from Merlin had arrived, including a few trades I’d made with US forum members however I was even more excited and overwhelmed when I found not one but two extras in my package! Merlin was kind enough to include a gorgeous postcard of my girl Ariel (which will be perfect for my Disney art wall!) and @Tokaji zapped me with the sweetest Lady and The Tramp pin which was so thoughtful, and will be great for my growing Disney dog collection! I’ve been struggling with a lot of bad health issues for a while now and they have taken a particularly bad turn lately so this surprise was extremely well timed and really brought some joy into my day, when I needed it most. This forum always cheers me up when I’m struggling, and the members of this community truly are so kind and thoughtful - thank you to both Charles and Corey, you guys are the best <3
eb43741ec60acb65162c14d7accbe839.jpg

5a97ee1477554156cb3d1ec991d59a01.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back