• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Achives Halloween theme DS.com le500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Achives Halloween theme DS.com le500

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
I only want the Headless horseman... but the set is 69.99 plus tax and shipping. I figure we can find a shipping code.... my estimate is after tax it will be about $76.00

here is the set: link to ds page
6804055940740-2

Breakdown of price: 12.66 each basically does it. I don't want to make each a different price because then someone might feel it is not fair. Or that I am trying to get mine free. So EACH ONE is the same.

Reserve list:
  • Skeleton dance:
  • Lonesome ghosts:
  • Trickortreat:
  • Snow White:
  • Fantasia: Chroll
  • Headlesshorseman: Psycho pixie

If we get them, I will have them ship to me, split them up, ask for $1.70 shipping per package from each of you and ship them to you all.
((international will have different shipping rate))

If we dont find a free shipping code I will cover and ask for your part in addition to the shipping of the pin to the rest of you.

Last edited:
yay!

I have tons of extra bubble mailers and postage stickers that I can send so no one has to pay postage to get the pins from you. :)

jmw1976 has purchased a set and is willing to part with the Fantasia chernabog and the horseman. for now i am closing the thread.

Shannon, didnt see your reply until after discussing with him. Please contact jmw1976 to inquire about the one you like. I know he wants a few for himself and I don't know what else he can trade/sell from the set.

I MIGHT still get a set once I take care of a few other pending purchases. lol

chrol.. i have a PILE of mailers. I buy in bulk a could times a year....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back