• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Add More PinPics ID's?

Add More PinPics ID's?

DisneyScouter

Scouting for my favorite pins
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I like the PinPics links under the avatar. In my Dizpins sig, I had my PPID as well as the rest of the families. Would there be a way we could add some secondary PPIDs under the avatar for those who may break their IDs into themes or have family members that could be listed?

I like the PinPics links under the avatar. In my Dizpins sig, I had my PPID as well as the rest of the families. Would there be a way we could add some secondary PPIDs under the avatar for those who may break their IDs into themes or have family members that could be listed?
Hi Chris; theoretically this can be done easily , however, allowing people to add more than 1 pinpics ID per user may cause some problems with the database, but above that, it would cause the user bars on the left side to become very large with multiple ID's (3 lines per pinpics ID).

However, you are welcome to add your additional ID's in your signature -- or if you would like help with that, please let us know and we'll be happy to help.

Back