• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

♥••*´¨`*•.☆• dragons •☆.•*´¨`*••♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
♥••*´¨`*•.☆• dragons •☆.•*´¨`*••♥

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
♥••*´¨`*•.☆• I want DRAGONS •☆.•*´¨`*••♥
images
I have a bunch of dragons and Knights on my want list.
knights-kings-and-dragons_42665_3.jpg

In the month of July, I am going to run several auctions for me, and several games for my zap mayhem.
h21189.gif

The theme, since it's my birthday month, is DRAGONS!
I was born in the year of the dragon, and have a super secret *well not anymore lol* obsession with dragons.
image.gif

There will be much dragon chaos, Dragon theory, Dragon images, Dragons Dragons everywhere.
302722_300714126697160_638692675_n.png
smiley_dragon.gif
dragon1.gif

f_dragon.gif
The plan is;
  1. 3 standard pin auctions, but the bids with dragons and knights will be considered before others. One of these pins is pretty darn good.
  2. 4 zap mayhem games, with dragons and knights themes.
  3. 1 stock up auction for my zap mayhem, the pin being auctioned will not have a dragon... BUT the whole auction will have the theme going. The bids will NOT need to be dragons. lol

So let this stand as your warning!
Psycho Pixie is bringing an invading army of Dragons to DPF in July.
Join or die!!!
Mooowaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back