• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Alice In Wonderland "Anyone for Tea?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Alice In Wonderland "Anyone for Tea?"

Familyhobby

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hi All

I would like to offer the following pin for trade.
From the 2001 Disneyana Convention, Artists Choice pin #1.
Alice in Wonderland "Anyone For Tea"
This pin was a limited release, only available to attendees of the convention
This pin is signed by the artist, Richard Sznerch.
Pin is on original card, in original packing.
Pinpic #6614.

Please see my Pinpics profile Familyhobby.
Thanks for looking.

422b7adbfd634f87b39990328656db10.jpg

Last edited:
How do i see what you are looking for? I would love to trade with you

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Kitty,

Most of the member's on this forum catalog their pins on PinPics.com
They are categorized by pins that you own, want, and trade.
You can go to pinpics.com and search for my username "Familyhobby" and then click on "wants" and see what pins I desire.
You will need to create a profile to do this.
If you catalog your pins, you can do a comparison between two members. Example. You can check your trades against my wants and the system will display potential matches.

Beyond that, you can post pics of your trades in a trade thread on this forum and everybody can see them.

Finally, I am primarily interested in Grumpy, Si&Am, Evil Queen and Disney Cats in general.

How do i see what you are looking for? I would love to trade with you

Kitty,

Most of the member's on this forum catalog their pins on PinPics.com
They are categorized by pins that you own, want, and trade.
You can go to pinpics.com and search for my username "Familyhobby" and then click on "wants" and see what pins I desire.
You will need to create a profile to do this.
If you catalog your pins, you can do a comparison between two members. Example. You can check your trades against my wants and the system will display potential matches.

Beyond that, you can post pics of your trades in a trade thread on this forum and everybody can see them.

Finally, I am primarily interested in Grumpy, Si&Am, Evil Queen and Disney Cats in general.
Thank you for your help. Unfortunately I don't have anything you are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back