• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Alice in Wonderland Auction Lot #11 Split for WDW Florida Project Pin Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice in Wonderland Auction Lot #11 Split for WDW Florida Project Pin Event
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Hi Everyone :)

I am going to WDW's Florida Project Pin Event this September and I am interested in bidding on the Alice in Wonderland Auction Lot #11 for, you guessed it... the unreleased "Down the Rabbit Hole" Box Set. Everything else in the lot I am not interested in and so I was wondering if anyone was interested in any of the items in this lot?

Whoever tells me the highest that they are willing to bid for a/the item(s) will get the item(s) if we win the lot. Payment will not be needed until after the auctions are over and if we win the lot.

Here is the description of the lot and here is the link (http://eventservices.disney.go.com/files/Florida Project Auction.pdf) to the auctions for the WDW Florida Project Pin Event -

Auction Lot 11 - Alice in Wonderland

Curioser and curioser! This auction lot is themed around the world of Walt Disney’s Alice in Wonderland. The items include:

• Alice in DisneyWonderland - Jumbo Door Knocker (stamped “APâ€)

• Alice in DisneyWonderland - Jumbo Door Knocker (with different color fill on nose than released version, stamped “PPâ€)
#1 - $40 from peterpanfan

• Alice in DisneyWonderland - Figurine (this figure features Alice in a different position than the released version, not stamped)

• Alice in DisneyWonderland - Logo (stamped “APâ€)

• Alice in DisneyWonderland - I’m Late (stamped “APâ€)

• Alice in DisneyWonderland - Eat Me/Drink Me (stamped “APâ€)

• Alice in DisneyWonderland - Cheshire Cat (stamped “APâ€)

• Artist Sketch Series - Lithograph and Pin - Alice in Wonderland (stamped “APâ€)

I have positive feedback under both of my Dizpins references - racheltherabidrabbit@earthlink.net & vampirelover12191@earthlink.net.

My eBay Username: maj855 (Over 300 Positive Feedback, No Negatives or Neutrals)

For more info, please PM me!!!

Admins, if there is something I have said in this thread is not allowed and/or against the rules, please let me know so that I can fix it.

Last edited:
Good luck and see you there. Too bad we are bidding on the same thing:( Maybe we can trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back