• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Alice keyhole pin!! Need help with authenticity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice keyhole pin!! Need help with authenticity!

ayevalle

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone has this pin and knows it is 100% authentic so I can Try and get a little clearance on the one I received!

Pin 49364: DisneyShopping.com - Keyhole Series (Alice in Wonderland)

please Pm me if you have this pin!! Thanks!!

I think that pin has been counterfeited. If yours was an Ebay purchase, then give it a really good look. There have been close to 50 completed Ebay sales in the last 3 months. This pin is LE 250. The same sellers selling it over and over is a major red flag for me.

As far as I know, PrincessBecky has bought hers directly from disneyshopping. You might want to contact her.

I think if you can find someone in DLR area for side-by-side comparison, that would be best.

I think that pin has been counterfeited. If yours was an Ebay purchase, then give it a really good look. There have been close to 50 completed Ebay sales in the last 3 months. This pin is LE 250. The same sellers selling it over and over is a major red flag for me.

Yeah, this is a super cute pin and initially I thought I'd try to get one for my AiW collection, but the sheer number I've seen flooding the bay made me really nervous. Hopefully you can either get an in person comparison with a real one, or at least get some pics here so you can check them against the one you have. Sending all the luck and keeping fingers crossed for ya!

As far as I know, PrincessBecky has bought hers directly from disneyshopping. You might want to contact her.

I think if you can find someone in DLR area for side-by-side comparison, that would be best.

I've given it a super close look and it looks so nice, it looks authentic but yah I'm going to try and find someone that has a real one so I can compare the two! I will try and contact princessbecky thank you for the info!!

Did anyone happen to get some info on this pin to determine if this flood of pins on the bay are authentic or not? I keep reading that it is known that the keyhole pins have been scrappers for years but there are no alerts on pin pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back