• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! All I can say is "Mine! Mine! Mine!"

ZAPPED! All I can say is "Mine! Mine! Mine!"

hopemax

DPF Super Moderator
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
First, @Disneychildwithin had the 2 pins I needed to finish my Donut mystery pin set. It's always a great day when you finish off a collection, better when you know you have real pins (when a set has been counterfeited as much as the donuts have been) and then she included this adorable Finding Nemo Seagull pin.

I don't do a lot of Pixar, but the seagulls are irresistable. Cracks me up every time I see them in the movie and even more when we are in the parks near Living Seas, or in this case with the pin, the Submarine ride.

Thanks Lucy!

(sorry in the delay in posting, but last week was a busy week)

This is definitely one that cracks me up too so when I noticed it on your wants and realized I had an extra, it was a no brainier, it had to get to you.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Back