Sold/Ended: All of my collections! Many themes! Take a look!

Discussion in 'Completed Pin Sales' started by Icarusinflames, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Icarusinflames

Icarusinflames -

Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0

Hello everyone! I am selling my pin collection (and traders) to raise money for my cat’s surgery. Even though it has been an emotional roller coaster deciding to give up my pins, I am really happy to host this fundraiser because I know my cat, Gremlin, will be a lot happier and healthier because of it.

So with that in mind, I tried very hard to be reasonable with pricing. Even though some of these pins mean a lot to me, I understand that doesn’t make them monetarily valuable. On that same note, I AM open to negotiating prices, but please consider that I am doing this to fundraise for her, and that 100% of profits are going to her medical bills.

I will keep these photos updated as they are sold, and I hope to be taking some out to host a pin game!

All pins listed and priced in photos below are also catalogued on pinpics as traders of “icarusinflames.” I never thought I would be selling these pins so the prices may be off, which is why I am also open to considering any offers, so please don’t hesitate! This is my first time selling so many pins, I promise I won’t bite!

EDIT: Oops! I totally forgot to mention shipping! I would like to charge shipping at close to cost, so:

$3 for United States shipping

At cost shipping for international (I will calculate it after pins are chosen)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The large Rapunzel pin is a converted cast member lanyard medal, officially made by Disney and has a clean, professional looking backing of one post

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For anybody out there who is feeling generous enough to make donation for Gremlin, or if you could share it for me on Facebook, Twitter or other social media, I have a gofund me for her HERE. I hope to have more options set up soon such as a pin game and grab bags so please keep me in mind!

For searchable purposes, these are in some of the collections I have in text:

(Sorry if this isn’t how it’s done, I’ve never posted this many at once before and it limits the tags?)

Wreck-it Ralph, Vanelope, DSF Marquee, Big Hero 6, Baymax, Treasure Planet, WDI, DSF, DSSH, DLR, WDW, Merida, Mulan, Brave, Princess, Princesses, Pixar’s Up, Carl Fredrickson, Ellie, Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Tangled, Pin Trader Delight, PTD, Wilderness Explorer Badge, 50th, Anniversary, Disneyland, Cast Member Exclusive, Mystery, Alice in Wonderland, Pinocchio, Aladdin, Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Lady and the Tramp, Gaston, Beauty and the Beast, Star Wars, Poe Dameron, BB-8, Rebel Alliance, Aristocats, Duchess, O’Malley, Rabbit, Winnie the Pooh, Christopher Robin, Pocahontas, Jessica Rabbit, The Three Caballeros, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Quasimodo, Avengers, Monorail, Captain America, Hulk, Hawkeye, Falcon, Ratatouille, Remy, Maleficent, Villains, Evil Queen, Barbossa, Pirates, The Black Cauldron, Stromboli, Old Hag, Piece of Disney History, Piece of Disney Movie, Autopia, Nemo, Nemo’s Submarine Voyage, Toy Story, D23, Merlin, Mad Hatter, Nightmare Before Christmas

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  2. Icarusinflames

Icarusinflames -

Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

EDIT: I somehow forgot these!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  3. PRCYR04

PRCYR04 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0

Pm sent.

4. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Very sorry to hear about your cat. PM sent.

5. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

Bump for a good sale!

6. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    508   0   0

good luck bump!

7. theoucharis

theoucharis Active Member

Rating - 100%
    56   0   0

8. S_scarne

S_scarne Member

0   0   0

Do you still have Merlin Volo?

9. PixiePost

PixiePost Previously SoraPandora

Rating - 100%
    145   0   0

Wishing you and Gremlin the best.

10. cyke23

cyke23 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    48   0   0

PM sent

11. VonSchweetz

VonSchweetz Have th'ome candy!

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

How is Gremlin doing?? If you still need money for the furbaby, I'll happily buy some WIR pins!

12. arielsdinglehopper

arielsdinglehopper Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Is the Ratatouille Best Friends pin still available? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Chris

Chris New Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Hi! Are these still available?

14. Sarah_scarne

Sarah_scarne Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Merlin bolo avail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Icarusinflames

Icarusinflames -

Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0

Hey everyone!! So without thinking I reinstalled the app on my phone without logging in I feel like such an idiot!

I will post a full update tonight when I can get to a computer, and reply to all of your messages. Thank you all so much for helping me out and your interest. I was even considering selling my whole collection since I didn’t think there was anymore interest.

The short update I can now is that Gremlin is doing great! She has over doubled her body weight, and while I haven’t been able to afford her surgery, I have gotten her treatment on a long term steroid regimen prescribed by an affordable clinic that keeps her condition completely manageable, and keep her comfortable.

I’ll reply to all the messages now, and I’ll update the pictures when I get to my computer again so sorry for the absence. I’m not dead haha.