• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! All of my collections! Many themes! Take a look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! All of my collections! Many themes! Take a look!
Rating - 96%
24   1   0
Hello everyone! I am selling my pin collection (and traders) to raise money for my cat’s surgery. Even though it has been an emotional roller coaster deciding to give up my pins, I am really happy to host this fundraiser because I know my cat, Gremlin, will be a lot happier and healthier because of it.

So with that in mind, I tried very hard to be reasonable with pricing. Even though some of these pins mean a lot to me, I understand that doesn’t make them monetarily valuable. On that same note, I AM open to negotiating prices, but please consider that I am doing this to fundraise for her, and that 100% of profits are going to her medical bills.

I will keep these photos updated as they are sold, and I hope to be taking some out to host a pin game!

All pins listed and priced in photos below are also catalogued on pinpics as traders of “icarusinflames.” I never thought I would be selling these pins so the prices may be off, which is why I am also open to considering any offers, so please don’t hesitate! This is my first time selling so many pins, I promise I won’t bite!

EDIT: Oops! I totally forgot to mention shipping! I would like to charge shipping at close to cost, so:

$3 for United States shipping

At cost shipping for international (I will calculate it after pins are chosen)

QIebrTH.jpg

sO675fJ.jpg

6PQUhFD.jpg

ggCvPXR.jpg

The large Rapunzel pin is a converted cast member lanyard medal, officially made by Disney and has a clean, professional looking backing of one post

CzMPLjO.jpg

4MjznM3.jpg

XbOCBb7.jpg

tFu8fk1.jpg

OHnQj74.jpg

aOnVYhn.jpg

Mb83UTu.jpg

rAdLbof.jpg

LP38ZBy.jpg

tG56u6F.jpg

kJls3gS.jpg

9LjJHKJ.jpg

dNDjbnq.jpg

qiJVQoW.jpg

aoKhaEQ.jpg

For anybody out there who is feeling generous enough to make donation for Gremlin, or if you could share it for me on Facebook, Twitter or other social media, I have a gofund me for her HERE. I hope to have more options set up soon such as a pin game and grab bags so please keep me in mind!

For searchable purposes, these are in some of the collections I have in text:

(Sorry if this isn’t how it’s done, I’ve never posted this many at once before and it limits the tags?)

Wreck-it Ralph, Vanelope, DSF Marquee, Big Hero 6, Baymax, Treasure Planet, WDI, DSF, DSSH, DLR, WDW, Merida, Mulan, Brave, Princess, Princesses, Pixar’s Up, Carl Fredrickson, Ellie, Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Tangled, Pin Trader Delight, PTD, Wilderness Explorer Badge, 50th, Anniversary, Disneyland, Cast Member Exclusive, Mystery, Alice in Wonderland, Pinocchio, Aladdin, Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Lady and the Tramp, Gaston, Beauty and the Beast, Star Wars, Poe Dameron, BB-8, Rebel Alliance, Aristocats, Duchess, O’Malley, Rabbit, Winnie the Pooh, Christopher Robin, Pocahontas, Jessica Rabbit, The Three Caballeros, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Quasimodo, Avengers, Monorail, Captain America, Hulk, Hawkeye, Falcon, Ratatouille, Remy, Maleficent, Villains, Evil Queen, Barbossa, Pirates, The Black Cauldron, Stromboli, Old Hag, Piece of Disney History, Piece of Disney Movie, Autopia, Nemo, Nemo’s Submarine Voyage, Toy Story, D23, Merlin, Mad Hatter, Nightmare Before Christmas

Last edited:
Hey everyone!! So without thinking I reinstalled the app on my phone without logging in I feel like such an idiot!

I will post a full update tonight when I can get to a computer, and reply to all of your messages. Thank you all so much for helping me out and your interest. I was even considering selling my whole collection since I didn’t think there was anymore interest.

The short update I can now is that Gremlin is doing great! She has over doubled her body weight, and while I haven’t been able to afford her surgery, I have gotten her treatment on a long term steroid regimen prescribed by an affordable clinic that keeps her condition completely manageable, and keep her comfortable.

I’ll reply to all the messages now, and I’ll update the pictures when I get to my computer again so sorry for the absence. I’m not dead haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back