• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

All Prizes LE! PODMs, DSF, PTD, Tangled, WDI. Picking Order Posted!!

All Prizes LE! PODMs, DSF, PTD, Tangled, WDI. Picking Order Posted!!
Whoops sorry about that-- Since David told me that he entered me, I've been checking the list on page 1 of the thread, and didn't realize that wasn't being updated anymore!

I'll take the Cranberry Girl car please. Thank you! I'll PM with address!

I am waiting on this pin to get to me before I start my next game. Could you let me know when it was mailed? Thanks

Hello everyone!

I am so sorry for the delay once again in sending out the second wave of pins. My boyfriend's best friend passed away last week and I've been staying with him and his family for support. I will be going to the post office tomorrow after class though to get the rest of these sent out. Thank you so much for your patience everyone!

Hi Cheyenne,
I tried to write you back but it said that your inbox was full.
Here is the gist of my response: Im so sorry to hear about your loss! I completely understand. Take care of yourself and your bf first and foremost.

~Lauren

Hi Cheyenne,

Your mailbox is full again, and I have no other way to contact you than posting in the forum.

I am concerned my package may have gotten lost in the mail, because you said you mailed out the first wave of pins on 27-Jan, and then you sent PMs to folks for whom you needed an address. Since I didn't get a PM, I assume you had my address, and my pins went out in the first wave. That's been two weeks ago, and I still have not received them. I assume you put tracking numbers on the packages - would you please check and see where the pins are?

If my pins did NOT go out in the first wave on 27-Jan, but went on the second wave on 6-Feb, then it's less bothersome, but it usually doesn't take too long for pins to get from just about anywhere to my address.

Would you be so kind as to let me know with which wave my package went out, and what tracking number is on my package?

Thanks for the great game, it was lots of fun! I can hardly wait to receive the wonderful pins I won!!

Nick - I'm so sorry to have kept you so worried!! I just sent a PM to you so hopefully that helps!

As for everyone else, if you haven't been notified otherwise, all packages are in the mail! Thanks for being so understanding everyone, it's been a rough two weeks :hug:

Sorry you have been having a rough time. I know sometimes life gets real, and pins take a real back seat to other (some might say "less important" :lol: ) things like, family, loved ones, personal health, work, school, etc., etc.

Thank you for the PM. I look forward to posting here when I get my pins, and seeing everyone else post they have received theirs too! The games are fun and exciting, but that usually doesn't compare to the excitement when people are opening their packages and reliving their picks, and seeing the new beautys in person!

That's one reason I love reading the ZAP forum too, how excited people get about the pins they are sent. It's a very nice (and contagious) feeling!

Thanks again for the great game!

I received my package either yesterday or the day before - My apologies for not posting until now. My pin is great, and I really enjoyed your game! I'm leaving you feedback on your DPF profile now. Thanks again!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back