• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Almost Live From Everywhere - Wedding Frames

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Almost Live From Everywhere - Wedding Frames
Cheese and Crackers, i gave up when i finally got in sometime after 9:30 when the site told me they were all sold out. Didn't know they could show up again. Shnike's that will teach me. :oops:

Last edited:
Wow it seems a lot of ppl got rapunzel after me! I guess it might’ve been in a lot of carts while I was checking out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow it seems a lot of ppl got rapunzel after me! I guess it might’ve been in a lot of carts while I was checking out.

Does seem a lot of late success. Makes me wonder if anyone got in at 9:00. Perhaps the server issues affected everyone until some started to give up and this made the server not as busy.

Does seem a lot of late success. Makes me wonder if anyone got in at 9:00. Perhaps the server issues affected everyone until some started to give up and this made the server not as busy.

It took me forever to process to the point where you enter your name and email. However, I never saw a server crash message.

I purchased two wedding frames.

Robin%20&%20Maid%20Marian.jpg

Pongo%20&%20Perdita.jpg

Last edited:
Gently bumping this back up to see if anyone has received their pins, and might post what these really do look like...inquiring minds are getting curiouser and curioser!

Gently bumping this back up to see if anyone has received their pins, and might post what these really do look like...inquiring minds are getting curiouser and curioser!
UPS notifications appear to have gone out yesterday. But a follow-up email (from DSSH) says tracking will update once pins actually leave DSSH. DSSH said shipping all pins by 19Apr. People probably will start getting them mid to late next week... But just a guess.

FYI: I have not received mine.

I'll check mine this am.....
Mine was shipped yesterday and expected delivery is today....except it's not at the final city where UPS packages typically are when they go out for delivery!!

Wow, it looks like a lot of us were successful! We were just lucky to get Tiana. Still seeking Ariel and Eric if anyone is trading or selling.

What happens if I’m not home to sign for the pins? I forgot these required a signature and I can’t seem to sign online cuz “I’m not the intended recipient”

What happens if I’m not home to sign for the pins? I forgot these required a signature and I can’t seem to sign online cuz “I’m not the intended recipient”

I won’t be home to sign for my package. What should I do?: UPS - United States

"You only need to sign for packages in certain areas or when it’s required by the sender.

UPS My ChoiceTM members can sign online for eligible packages before a scheduled delivery. Or, if you prefer, you can redirect the package to another location where someone can sign on your behalf.

If the sender has specified that an adult signature is required, you cannot authorize delivery release online. You can, however, redirect it to a UPS customer center.

You also cannot authorize release online if you’ve added instructions to your UPS My Choice preferences for deliveries to be left with an individual, such as a concierge or office manager. You could either have your package left at a UPS location, such as The UPS Store or a UPS Access Point® location, or change your instructions.

Keep in mind that depending on final destination, transportation fees may apply.

Update Instructions for My Driver

If you’ve already missed a delivery, you can sign the back of your UPS InfoNotice® and place it back where the driver left it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back