• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Almost Live From Hollywood - Alice in Wonderland Cuties

Status
Not open for further replies.
@timeerkat
@watzshakinbacon
@Justin_Bieber
@TheMickeyMouseRules

Do any of you have pictures of the pins, outside of the plastic, that can be used for Pin Trading Database? It can be on or off card? For the nesting dolls, prefer separate pictures off card, plus one on the card (of the group).

If you can post here, that would be great!

Although I’m not the best photographer, here’s the nesting dolls.
b1997d70fb83e26faeed6885303fe967.jpg

144bcb73ed45424cb4b80d1a7b546295.jpg

fa8b5193f34668dffe20119e4b73b52d.jpg

c341a7a5d91a9a55cbb595ec51eac1ee.jpg

9650c314ab7d1dd1a56b3b036eaed090.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks @Ajk

I'll let you know if they don't work out. I might need them from a slightly farther distance so the thumbnails will have the whole pin pictured too....but I will check...

YUP, just tried. I need them at a slightly farther distance for each of the pins and the set. Put on a white piece of paper (8.5" x 11") and that should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back