• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Almost Live From Hollywood : Big Head Kitties

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Almost Live From Hollywood : Big Head Kitties

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
Can’t post photos right now, but standard stuff - cutoff at 5am, one set per person.

Pins are Cheshire, Berlioz, Lucifer, Oliver, and Mochi. With so many Disney cats there is a possibility for a surprise.

Fflewddur Fflam is still available, so no flip unless enough people buy him to sell him out during the release.

Coffee Bean is once again open starting at 4, with $1 off drinks and baked goods with a release wristband.

I can help with a photo!
c89b71c39aec7271e71c82704bbe1857.jpg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Are these available for pickup?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

For me, if I’m able to get two good numbers, I will set up a sale thread (or I might just preemptively make one). Keeping a set for myself

I can’t remember but @timeerkat might be offering a raffle pickup? You’ll have to check her sales thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back