• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Almost Live From Hollywood - Character Blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Almost Live From Hollywood - Character Blocks
So no flip?

A theory?
This release was going to be popular and DSSH knew that going in. Having a flip when there is a popular pin release makes things even crazier. I wonder if that is why DSSH did not release a set of PTD pins this week. They did not want to be forced into flipping the PTD pins this morning if they sold out during the release...

My theory is that according to the new ptd rules, they would only release new ptds during regular business hours. The rules only said they would flip during a release if they actually sold out then (which wasn’t the case today since there were no pins for sale at all).

Some people speculated that they might release at 10am when the store opens, but that’s a gamble I wasn’t willing to take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My theory is that according to the new ptd rules, they would only release new ptds during regular business hours. The rules only said they would flip during a release if they actually sold out then (which wasn’t the case today since there were no pins for sale at all).

Some people speculated that they might release at 10am when the store opens, but that’s a gamble I wasn’t willing to take.

Good points... I tend to see manipulation, so I like this more practical theory. :)

I remember that we didn’t get our first PTD set in 2018 until late February, and that’s when DSSH announced their rule change that PTD sets wouldn’t flip right away unless it was at a vouchered release.

Wonder if the delay in getting them out faster means that they are changing the rules? Just a wild speculation.

Womp womp womp...no dice...my friend got a good number but I’m over here hoping for a PTD flip at least. Anyone need the stitch set it’s still here

023525a30cc7b2e38f4fe0159cdc7a02.jpg

There's Tiana on the front of the voucher teasing me..... looks like I'll have to wait until Ebay goes below 50 bucks(because that's reaaaaally probable lol)..... what did you all end up with?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back