• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Almost Live From Hollywood - Ice Cream Cartons

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Almost Live From Hollywood - Ice Cream Cartons

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
Very low chance or rain, but it's going to be cold - weather.com says it'll be in the mid-40's. Bring a blanket and stay warm!

Per the recent norm - 5 am cutoff, one set per person.

49125058_2284922601559163_8889026304788135936_n.jpg

rules.png

Current PTD is Nyx. She may or may not sell out tomorrow, though I don't think that this release is going to be very popular so she will probably stick around for a bit still.

Also, due to the Oscars, the line has been diverted somewhat:

queue.jpg

There has not been a post yet about Coffee Bean, but I am guessing that they will have the same deal as the last few releases - Open starting at 4am and a dollar off drinks and baked goods with a wristband.

With no surprise release yesterday and no monthly release, I'm thinking that if there is a surprise release it will probably be Valentines Day-themed instead of another ice cream carton.

Yes, I run drawings for the DSF releases in my pickup thread in the For Sale subforum, but the deadline for signups to be on the list are three days before the release. You can still request to be on the list but you would be at the bottom after the people who were in the drawing. So if they last until I get through the list I could get them but I don't think they will last that long.

However, signups for the March releases (Captain Marvel and the online Wedding Frame pins) are still open, if you want to enter for those.

Yes, I run drawings for the DSF releases in my pickup thread in the For Sale subforum, but the deadline for signups to be on the list are three days before the release. You can still request to be on the list but you would be at the bottom after the people who were in the drawing. So if they last until I get through the list I could get them but I don't think they will last that long.

However, signups for the March releases (Captain Marvel and the online Wedding Frame pins) are still open, if you want to enter for those.
So if correct....out down for Judy and Baymax if the still have....

Captain Marvel for March....thx

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Since I am keeping the Judy and Sadness I get from the release for myself, I didn't do signups for them. IF there are still pins left over after the release tomorrow and IF I am able to pick up a spare Judy and Sadness, I will open up signups for them for a few days, but I am not taking signups unless I have them in hand since there is still the chance they could sell out during the release.

You can request Baymax but 15 people signed up for his drawing and you would be placed as 16th in line; I very highly doubt that there will be enough left over to get 16 of them.

But yep, the Captain Marvel signups are open until March 5th; as long as you post to enter in my thread by then you'll be in the drawing.

Won’t be going to the release but I will be getting breakfast nearby and will stop by when the store opens at 10am. From reading Facebook posts it seems like this set will not sell out. I’ll be getting 2 sets tomorrow as my friend will be accompanying me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious minds (maybe just me?) want to know......
How many wristband were handed out??
Did everyone who went get the pins they wanted?? :tigger:
@pincrazy
@timeerkat
Sorry I didn't make it for the release, but I heard there were 306, no surprise, and since there were complete sets available at store opening, everyone picked up what they wanted. Usually extra people leave when there's no surprise, and if resale is low, I'm guessing, is why full sets were available later.

It was VERY COLD. No rain but that cutting kind of wind that makes you cold down to your bones.

As mentioned above, 306 wristbands were given out. No surprise. The full set lasted until sometime yesterday afternoon/evening. Jessica and Sadness were left over this morning. I called DSF a few minutes ago and they have now sold out.

A few people bought PTDs, but Nyx was still there this morning so no flip.

Overall an uneventful release.

Just realized something looking forward to future releases ...

d6cfd596182eac3ef4bbceafa13e0456.jpg

Seems like from now for the majority of this year we will be seeing a movie release at least once a month. Wonder if this means we will still get popular releases like cuties, cursive cuties, blocks etc.

To add to the list of movies coming out, Maleficent releases in October.

With the lack of flier for April releases, I’m starting to wonder if DSSH dropped all those cuties early on because they knew that so many of their upcoming releases are going to be for these new movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back