• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Am I color blind??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I color blind??

maxtrexmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I have this pretty Tink pin and in the Pin Pics description it says "purple flower with yellow center" My heart sank because on my pin the flower center looks more pinkish than yellow... Then I looked closely at the one on Pin Pics and that flower center looks pinkish too. Are my eyes playing tricks on me??? :shock:

http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=75903&sid=1367.1356958603.v2

pin75903
Heres the pic of the pin on Pinpics,can you take a pic and post yours then we can see what you mean!

From looking at the picture of your pin and the pinpics picture, they look pretty much the same to me! :) I don't think you have anything to worry about...

I don't think you have anything to worry about. I think that the post needs updating if possible as that's definitely not yellow in the picture...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back