• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

An idea...

An idea...

hopemax

DPF Super Moderator
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
So we have our wonderful links in our profiles to see what pins we might have that others need and what they have that we might want. On Pinpics, we also have the ability to match wants lists to owns lists. In the resolution thread, several people have mentioned thinning their collection, and I've been thinking about what pins I own that I would be willing to trade if a person has a pin on my wants list.

So, is there a way to add another linky that would compare a person's wants to your owns list? So like "Matches to thejessta's Wants, from OWNS."

Thanks!

Hi Hope;

That's a great idea, and I think it can definitely be done! I'll check into it ASAP :)

Back