• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Animation Celebration Co-op

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everybody, the only reason I'm going is because of you guys! :3

Also quick question, if I can the marquees signed by the artist would anyone like me to try?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure they sign them on the back. If that's the case then YES! I'd love to have my marquees (TLM and TPatF) signed.

No problem. :3 Thank you for picking up the paintbrushes, I think they'll be awesome traders! :D

Of course! I didn't want the deal to fall through for everyone because of two pins. And I'm definitely planning to trade them--when I started collecting pins, I told myself I wouldn't get into trading because I didn't need another hobby. I've now bought these two pins plus a few more online that I don't want for my own collection but "Ooh they're LE and such a good price and they'd make such good traders!" I don't know what happened ;_;

Of course! I didn't want the deal to fall through for everyone because of two pins. And I'm definitely planning to trade them--when I started collecting pins, I told myself I wouldn't get into trading because I didn't need another hobby. I've now bought these two pins plus a few more online that I don't want for my own collection but "Ooh they're LE and such a good price and they'd make such good traders!" I don't know what happened ;_;
Lol that's my life story right now! XD
If you ever want to trade let me know! :3

E-mails went out to get people to buy extra pins.

All three sets are still available???

So extra marquees and paintbrushes!

Alright everyone, I've got the marquees safe in hand. They look absolutely amazing, easily the best pins I've seen in a while. :3

Alright everyone, I've got the marquees safe in hand. They look absolutely amazing, easily the best pins I've seen in a while. :3

Yay! Congrats dude! Super jelly you got to go! Hope you have a blast!!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thanks to everyone who helped me go to this event, I really had a blast and met a lot of new people.

Here's a picture of your haul! :3

0f77cd5bd7ebf4b09715f3e93947f865.jpg

7a109752d7cc50384e948399f6e4dab0.jpg

Xdattax's inbox is full at the moment, so when it's empty we can start mailing out soon! ^_^

Last edited:
I'll go clear it out now. It's full of messages regarding this event and I wanted to keep them all until everyone got their pins, but I'll see what I can delete.

Ok.

Made some space

Fire at will!

Last edited:
So is that the PTD I was hearing about the Facebook groups? Somepeople are speculating it's Belle, unless that's the next event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back