• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Animator's Elsa wants to come home with you! Auction ends Sunday night 1/14 @ 9 pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Animator's Elsa wants to come home with you! Auction ends Sunday night 1/14 @ 9 pm CT

Disneychildwithin

No Disney Character Left Behind Proclaimer
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
I thought I'd join in on the fun and auction off a pin that needs more lovin from someone.
Animators Elsa is pin #117891, has 103 wants and 31 trading.

My pinpics is Disneychildwithin and I have a ton of wants! My favorite movies/characters though would be Batb, Nana, Mulan, Robin Hood, Mufasa, Villains...open to Fantasy pins. Probably easier to list the themes I don't collect actually, lol. Not a fan of Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Tinkerbell, Pete's Dragon, Alice in Wonderland, pins with dates unless on my wants, Minnie Mouse, Jungle Cruise, It's a Small World, Epcot.
I'll also be listing Anna separately.

0a4072f0fd3f253d08873d35a3d6b6de.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So back during LIAA, I had made a envelope with your name/address on it - but I had forgotten that I was shipping you the framed set anyway. So this seems like a perfect excuse to use it!!

I will bid my only two pins from your wants:

pin44104th200

Pin# 44104 Reading a Book - 2 Pin Set (Cinderella Only)
pin8767th200

Pin# 8767 Scamp of Lady and the Tramp

Thanks Emily! I love the princesses reading a book pins and hope to get them all one day. My daughter would absolutely love little Scamp. Thanks for your bid!

I will bid:
DSSH Meeko Paint Palette Pin (fresh from yesterday's DSSH release.) No pin number yet... obviously. :)

Ooh thanks for making it hard on me! I would say these 2 bids are tied and have asked my daughter to be the tiebreaker, here's the leaderboard.

1. Purplemandms
2. akbecker246

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back