• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Annual Passholder Night at DAK - March 5 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annual Passholder Night at DAK - March 5 2011

Dented

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
My wife and I went to the Annual Passholder Event at Animal Kingdom in Orlando last Saturday. They had 3 rides open and a D.J. who was giving out pins for people who were dancing or having a good time.

She got 2 pins because she looked cute. I got one because I couldn't dance.

I tried the pins we got for a Star Wars or Toy Story pin that we saw him handing out, but no one would bite.

I have not figured out how to post pictures yet, but if someone cares to add them, the pinpics numbers are
Pin 57422
Pin 60211

pin57422

pin60211

NICE..they are both on my want list

Oh, I need to find your trading list then! Would be nice making my first trade on this message board.

Check the back of the pins, we got 4 from him, and I saw many others, they were all Artist Proofs

we had fun with the Dj (I was the crazy one in the tophat)

I would love the one of Mickey and Minnnie outside the castle, if anyone would like to trade for UK pins or I could purchase one of the upcoming ones :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back