• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Annual Pixie Parcel from Purplemandms

ZAPPED! Annual Pixie Parcel from Purplemandms

Chusaurus

Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer -née Chubs191
Rating - 98.4%
63   1   0
I don't know how this keeps happening, but @Purplemandms and I have a running gag, where we zap eachother at the same time, without meaning to. Lo and behold, for the third (or fourth?) year running, we have done it again!

Here's the pixie dusted parcel this year!
391613e4c1ad92626051847582051bf9.jpg

Look at the pretty painting! It shall be the placeholder for the heroine, that will one day be mine! And all the Anna themed goodies! I love all the costumes and concept costumes from Frozen, so this postcard and the Kinder egg goodies are the best! Thanks again for being the best, Emily!

I don't know how this keeps happening, but @Purplemandms and I have a running gag, where we zap eachother at the same time, without meaning to. Lo and behold, for the third (or fourth?) year running, we have done it again!

Here's the pixie dusted parcel this year!
391613e4c1ad92626051847582051bf9.jpg

Look at the pretty painting! It shall be the placeholder for the heroine, that will one day be mine! And all the Anna themed goodies! I love all the costumes and concept costumes from Frozen, so this postcard and the Kinder egg goodies are the best! Thanks again for being the best, Emily!

Congrats, that painting is BEAUTIFUL!

(Also, SMH @Purplemandms. SHE GOT ME TOO, THE SNEAK! I’ll be posting my zap tomorrow.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those were actually the first two kinder egg figures I opened! (My roommate and I are working on two sets - we have one so far and like 2 extra winter elsas that we just pulled, but that's it for duplicates! We just need another Olaf and Winter Anna and Spring Elsa to have two full sets.)

And I'm hoping the painting gives you good luck in your grail search. (but tbh, I'm never going back to acrylics again after I've fallen in love with colored pencils)

Those were actually the first two kinder egg figures I opened! (My roommate and I are working on two sets - we have one so far and like 2 extra winter elsas that we just pulled, but that's it for duplicates! We just need another Olaf and Winter Anna and Spring Elsa to have two full sets.)

And I'm hoping the painting gives you good luck in your grail search. (but tbh, I'm never going back to acrylics again after I've fallen in love with colored pencils)

Thank you again! I don't blame you. Mediums tend to make it easier, but still not easy to use.

Back