• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Another CM Lanyard series for the UK Stores??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another CM Lanyard series for the UK Stores??

DiPLAKev

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm hearing rumours of some new cast Lanyard pins coming to the UK Stores....... Anyone else heard about this ?? I think it would be a good pick up for store trading if it does happen....:)

I have heard that they are going to be restocking lanyards, but no new lanyard pin series is coming.

i asked Disney on facebook and was told new pins were coming in march,but i read on disney queen forum that there are no plans for new pins,the lady on there seems to have inside knowledge as she posted a list of all the upcomin pins back in november up to christmas and they were all released.
so im not sure wot to think,hope we do get some new ones

They did say on facebook that there would be a lanyard refresh within the next month and this was about 2-3 weeks ago.

I have been avidly looking out for any new pins. However the only pins on the lanyards at the moment are UK core sleepy, mickey, chip, dale, aristocats etc. Nothing else! :(

Fingers Crossed!!

Would be gutted if they didn't bring out new pins.

Hmmm. That refreshing the lanyard thing may be true. o-o My local store does seem to have a lot of different pins on the lanyards lately. Lol, they're still only generic core pins/hidden mickeys/etc, but they seems to change more often these days. So unless it just means that there's more trading going on, maybe they're swapping around pins themselves.

i asked my local store last week and they didnt know, but they had loads of new pins sent to them because someone complained.... {Cough cough, no idea who that could of been} but the selection is not bad, lots of different ones but now have traded for the ones i want so waiting for others to trade to get more.

OMG, are you talking about the Manchester store? If so, that's my local store. :( I think it's awful that a complaint was made against them.

they had a delivery of pins for on the lanyard, not new new, but new to the store. well the comment i sent in seemed to have worked because there are loads of pins to trade now, for quite a while there never seemed any new pins on the lanyards, mainly the ones i had put there but now it's great to go in, when i told them about the pin meet at waterstones in April Danny put on the facebook group they said they'll talk to head office and get more sent over.

i also wanna add i didnt complain about the store, more about the lack of pins for the traders so it was more of a HO issue as the CM's are always really nice in there but not a lot they can do with they dont get sent stuff

Ah OK. I thought that someone had complained about the Cast Members' enthusiasm in regards to pins, as well as the lack of choice/varity. The CMs in the Manchester Store have always been so lovely. So if all you complained about was the lack of choice on the lanyards, and that resulted in new pins getting sent in, then it's a good thing. :)

they had a delivery of pins for on the lanyard, not new new, but new to the store. well the comment i sent in seemed to have worked because there are loads of pins to trade now, for quite a while there never seemed any new pins on the lanyards, mainly the ones i had put there but now it's great to go in, when i told them about the pin meet at waterstones in April Danny put on the facebook group they said they'll talk to head office and get more sent over.

oooh thats kinda cool if they send some new lanyard pins just because Im having a pin meet hahaha feel so special :)

Ah OK. I thought that someone had complained about the Cast Members' enthusiasm in regards to pins, as well as the lack of choice/varity. The CMs in the Manchester Store have always been so lovely. So if all you complained about was the lack of choice on the lanyards, and that resulted in new pins getting sent in, then it's a good thing. :)

no not the CM's i love the CM's, they are always really nice in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back