• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Another Mardi Gras Zap!

ZAPPED! Another Mardi Gras Zap!

krand1276

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
@slbrabham honored me with a Mardi Gras zap package as well!

My mail delivery people have been pretty harsh on my packages lately and the box was crushed in on one side, but it looks like everything survived for the most part! The mini king cake was a little jostled, but it looks delicious! Saving that for tonight! Then another yummy praline! Thank you! I've never had crawtators chips before, but I'm excited to try them. I never even knew they existed! Fun beads! Yay! A beautiful note on a postcard with a jambalaya recipe (so I can channel my inner Tiana). And Sarah very generously included a WDI Wizards Dual pin. My first one! I had no idea they were so big!

Thank you SO much, Sarah! Your generosity is super appreciated! Laissez les bon temps rouler!
fa613fdf88ee15f764c93e3a1a572daf.jpg
4f1523fc4e3de4514373da914c8ab02f.jpg
5aa003f98429fbf86a995afbdac6e8a7.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Back