• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any Hook collectors here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Hook collectors here?

fantasia1

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This one pin is so cool but definately needs a new home! Anyone need this guy?:
http://pinpics.com/pinMT.php?pin=98106&t=t&uid=81228&keyword=&pg=1
I can't seem to figure out how to post a picture and have it actually show up, :D so you can follow the link to its pinpics picture! The pin is le 213 :) ( I know right?!?!) and in perfect condition. I think it's so cool, but it doesn't fit my collection.

Anyway! My pinpics is Luvolaf and I am only open to trading at the moment! My inbox on pin forum is a little messed up so sending trade requests through pinpics would be preferred! Thanks!

Collections:
- Cats (especially Marie)
- Nemo and friends
- Tsum Tsum
- Evil queen and the 7 dwarfs
- Olaf
- anything that catches my eye!

Thanks for looking!

UPDATE: I forgot to mention that the pin is also PP/pre production if that makes a difference. If I can figure out how to post pictures of it I will!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back