• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Any interest in Nightmare or Japan Vinyl's?

VINYL Any interest in Nightmare or Japan Vinyl's?

Toddandi

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hi,

I have a small collection of Vinyl's i need to sell off. I have the complete 1 set of small Nightmare vinyls, all except mayor are in box. The first large Jack vinyl and several vinyls from Tokyo, all in box. Still working on adding pictures, haven't quite mastered that yet, but if your interested i can email them to you.

Thank you,

Hi,

I have a small collection of Vinyl's i need to sell off. I have the complete 1 set of small Nightmare vinyls, all except mayor are in box. The first large Jack vinyl and several vinyls from Tokyo, all in box. Still working on adding pictures, haven't quite mastered that yet, but if your interested i can email them to you.

Thank you,

faad8f5d8f4451bb4c1fe3efab12acb2.jpg
b88184b806279d4dcd28948e85963ce1.jpg
3a8e77f006907b79f85f2b739c611d5c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back