• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

any way to search by disneystore.com sku # on pinpics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
any way to search by disneystore.com sku # on pinpics?

dizneydogs

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I am wanting to sell/trade some of my older disneystore.com pins and I have the backer cards with the sku #'s and I am trying to figure out what pin it goes with - because silly me didn't put a sticky on it indicating what pin it is. So for example disneystore.com sku # 98018 anyway to find out what pin that would have been? Putting the sku# in pinpics search box doesn't work - I even tried searching on google and no go

I keep an Excel sheet with all of the SKU #'s.

I put in the #98018 and I have that pin.

DS.com, Captain Hook, Spring Break Series; Hook, Pan, Tink, Michael, John in a 1950's car, LE 250, $12.95

Hope this helps.

Mike S.

It doesn't work with your given SKU but others work, type it into Google like this;
site: pinpics.com sku 209401005071

Edit; no space between "; and p", this forum converted it to a type of smiley. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back