• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Anyone In Need Of A BOOSTer set? Ends 6/18 @ 9pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Anyone In Need Of A BOOSTer set? Ends 6/18 @ 9pm PST

Chilikitty

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hey all!
Since I missed a few weeks I'm doing 2 auctions in a row!
I thought it'd be nice to do a non-le auction for a change, hopefully more people will join in on the fun. :dumbo:

(PTDB) 38637 - Disney Parks - 2021 Dated Booster Set​

TZCbu6al.jpg

NON-LE

Wants:
Dumbo
Disney Cat
Chip & Dale
Main Street Electrical Parade
Disney Dogs
Princess and The Frog
Beauty and The Beast
Cinderella

Dislikes: (Unless on our wants list)
Pins with only Villains

Our Pinpics:
BellesEnchantedRose
Chilikitty

This auction ends on Sunday, 6/18/23 @ 9PM PST!

Thanks for looking and happy bidding!

Thank you for an awesome bid!! (Just a heads up that my daughter does own the Pluto dog house, but I am happy to accept the bid as is if you are the only bidder of course! I just wanted to let you know. :) ) Two more bids for a leaderboard!

Thank you for an awesome bid!! (Just a heads up that my daughter does own the Pluto dog house, but I am happy to accept the bid as is if you are the only bidder of course! I just wanted to let you know. :) ) Two more bids for a leaderboard!

Oh . . . might have that from an old list . . . I'll look in the morning at the compare! :) But I'm still bidding! -grin-

My Daughter in law has stepped back a bit from trading but, to open up more bidding options I'll include her wants and pin pics in case anyone wants to see if they have matches for her too!

Pinpics: Peterpansflight

Wants: Peter Pan
Goofy Movie

(She is pausing on collecting sleeping beauty at the moment!)

Last edited:
It could be that it was a holiday too, so not as many people were online?

It could be that it was a holiday too, so not as many people were online?
Honestly, I don't think that is necessarily the issue since we've been doing holiday auctions for a couple years now. I normally just auction mid-low LE (WDI, DSF, Jumbos, etc). I just wanted to see if the demand for quantity of pins would help, but I'm thinking I'll have to stick to low LE's only. Either way, I'm happy to get a fun trade with @stratasfan out of it. :dumbo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back