• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Are these real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these real?

maiarebecca

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
So I bought a couple of pins which I thought looked like they might be fun traders but I want to make sure they're real before I trade them! What concerns me is the nub on the post. Usually, from what I have seen, the nubs are next to the post, not right on it. But I haven't seen a lot of older pins so I don't know if that's always been true. The Snow White one is listed on eBay right now (for WAAAY more than I spent!) with the backing card and the back looks identical so that is a little reassuring but I am still new and would rather ask the experts.

Any help would be appreciated!!! Thanks in advance! :)

a3aee15334c604146f7b89a6f352558b.jpg

634825e146a9fb0f29df78dd5d820b97.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back