• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ariel Pin 31438

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ariel Pin 31438

NDBounce

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have two Ariel pins (Pinpics 31438). They look nearly identical. One is glossier than the other. My concern is with the "Anti-spin" post next to the main pin. On one it is located on the right side at about 3 o'clock. On the other it is located on the lower left at about 7 o'clock.

Is this cause for concern? If so, which one is likely the fake (my gut would say 7 o'clock is the fake, only b/c it is not horizontal...then again the 3 o'clock is not perfectly horizontal (maybe closer to 3:30)

Thank you for your thoughts

Fr. Brian
NDBounce on the forums and pinpics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Do you have any pictures? Some authentic pins do not have the anti-spinner bump at all, and I bet there is no standard for where the anti-spin post might be located - but I am not sure.
It can be very confusing. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back