• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Atlantis Cluster and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlantis Cluster and more!

Tamatoa

I'd rather be shiny!
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I had the opportunity to visit the Mickey's of Glendale popup shop at the Contemporary today and I got some swag! Pickings were kind of slim by the time I got to the front (read: I just wanted the Tangled cluster waaah), but I got some pretty sweet stuff anyway! And it's all up for trade!

qpalMbf.jpg

Bambi Father's Day Pin (TRADED)

cnsNvnn.jpg

Atlantis: The Lost Empire Cluster

qOvzn0Z.jpg

Treasure Planet Cluster (TRADED)

eNXxbWX.jpg

Big Thunder Mountain E-Ticket Calendar (Pinpics #127326)

kOU8DgH.jpg

Olaf Holiday Box Set (Pinpics #126883)

ISO:
Villains
Tangled
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Splash Mountain
The Nightmare Before Christmas (ESP. the Oogie Boogie Windows of Evil)
Beauty and the Beast
Haunted Mansion
Mary Poppins

Last edited:
So just a headsup, my roommate is bound and determined to trade a cluster for the Oogie Windows of Evil (the struggles of having a best friend who collects Nightmare while I collect villains....). Sooo I'm probably going to slow down replies on this thread a little bit. I won't stop them but I just wanted to let you know!

I put the Treasure Planet cluster on hold so my roommate will get off my case about that Oogie. Atlantis is still available, as are the Olaf and the Big Thunder Mountain!

So interested in tamatoa. Don't know if I have anything you want but my pin pics is Xanaduhaz

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back