• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Authentic (non-Scrapper, non-counterfeit) trader grab bag $20/10 pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Authentic (non-Scrapper, non-counterfeit) trader grab bag $20/10 pins

NDBounce

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Just what it says,

If anyone needs some park traders I have some grab bags of 10 pins for $25 (+PP and Shipping if not local to Baltimore, Local pick up available in Baltimore).

PM me. I probably can put together 2-3 of these.

Again, these will be authentic pins, but definitely traders for the parks, not LE's or pins of great value. I'm just trying to get rid of what I have left over for LIAA.

Pins will come from this lot:

77a54d783592b99bb90424825b180932.jpg

e24bbbcf0525813b6ed6cbbc09b08d7c.jpg

1b374d2792ab2e9819c7a76b1ba5518b.jpg

986e02d692f8c2ab63719c261a5c66d7.jpg

Also, there will be no more than 3 pins from any 1 row, and at least 1 pin from every row in the grab bag. And there will be no more than 3 Hidden Mickey's per bag. Finally, the heading is a typo, it's 10 pins for $25 not $20. Apologies. I cannot see to edit the header/title.

Thank you,

Fr. Brian

Last edited:
It's hard to see in the pic, but the following pins have the laser engraved numbers on them:

Toy Story Monkey with Cymbals
The two Ratatouille Pins
Donald Cupcake
All five Sugar Skulls
Donald Cutie
Hades
King of Hearts
Cruella

Also, the first buyer will have the option of paying an extra $5 to select 4 pins that will be guaranteed in their grab bag, (so long as the 4 do not violate the aforementioned rules - no more than 3 per row, max of 3 hidden Mickey's, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back