• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Awesome Trade with Counselor = Best Scrooge Case Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome Trade with Counselor = Best Scrooge Case Ever!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
So a little while ago, Counselor contacted me and said that a friend of his was selling some of my Scrooge grails and he wanted to help me out. So we worked out a fantastic trade and he snagged the Scrooge pins for me and I traded him some of the new UP pins and a few Robin Hood and SitS pins he needed for his collection! Not only did Counselor go way above and beyond, messaging me later to say he had also snagged the new Date Night Couples Dancing RH and SitS chasers for me to add to our big trade, but he was just so avid to help that I swear I've been smiling like a goof since we started working out the trade!

And now, without further ado, I give you my new Scrooge Case!

88974c7cdb59187ad2cb4bc05d752aeb.jpg

Counselor got me the MASSIVE spinner in the center (my #1 grail for this collection!) and the Dressing Room door pin in the top left corner. These pins have always eluded me in trades, and have steadily been out of my buying range--but thanks to Counselor, they're mine forever and ever.

Thank you so much, Counselor! You've made me a very happy Merlin <3

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Very, Very cool! I have to admit I selfishly watched your grail scroll/ signature hoping to see them crossed off... forever :)

Looks like my box will come Monday! Thanks too for the great trade and wonderful advice ... the Von Drake Counseling pin is just stellar and I am now eagerly searching for other similarly themed counseling pins ... Of which there are a total of four, near as I can figure :)

This was indeed fun Merlin. Very glad I could help.

Very, Very cool! I have to admit I selfishly watched your grail scroll/ signature hoping to see them crossed off... forever :)

Looks like my box will come Monday! Thanks too for the great trade and wonderful advice ... the Von Drake Counseling pin is just stellar and I am now eagerly searching for other similarly themed counseling pins ... Of which there are a total of four, near as I can figure :)

This was indeed fun Merlin. Very glad I could help.
I'll be updating my banner this evening! XD I'm like giddy to cross off those in particular! XD

And I'm so glad you got the von Drake pin! :3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

WOW!!! That collection is awesome Merlin! That's what makes this forum so cool, all of the members so willing to help each other out. Way to go Counselor!!!

I have been waiting ... not so patiently ... for my end of the trade to arrive :) I knew it was on its way but the anticipation after Merlin received his ... I thought it was going to kill me :) Not only did Merlin come through with the agreed upon pins but also sent along a few extree goodies! SOOOOO Awesome! So many cool pins in this trade. Thank you Merlin! You rock!

Though I do not have a case of splendid pins to show off (mine are all in folders) ... note to self ... get some pin boards I wanted to show a few things off!

:eek2: OMG!! Soooo many fabulous pins!! WOW!! Merlin and Counselor you both are SUPER COOL and definitely part of the Disney Magic!! :bowdown::bowdown: Love seeing all the pins!! CONGRATS to you both!!! :cheshire:

Those are both fantastic trades! Congrats to Merlin and Counselor! And Counselor-that Mim Dragon pin at the lower right is making my mouth water-Wow! Merlin-the Scrooge spinner, again a Wow! And the display case looks grand. Makes me realize I need to finish my display cases in progress. You are both deserving of title of Pin Trader Extraordinaire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back