• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Back Again :)

Back Again :)

speedwaystar1

UK Disney Fan
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Hi Everyone
So it's been a while since I last logged into DPF , my life has gotten a bit busier in the last few years due to family illnesses (Nothing major just means I need to do a bit more at home now) and my pin collecting had to take a back seat . I'm hoping I've turned a corner now and will have a chance to snag a few new Villains pins :)
I collect Jafar and Evil Queen mainly but I have smaller collections of Dr Facilier , Yzma & Meg . Plus any Gerald pins Disney actually release (Sadly not many) and the few Gummi Bears pins released too
I'm also a big fan of mystery sets , even if completing them drives me crazy some times .
Other than pins I also collect the Wonderground art cards / postcards of my favourite characters and artists .
I also completed both the first 2 sets of Lorcana but not many players where I am so I might stop there
Away from Disney I've developed a slight DnD addiction in the past few months , so I'm often on those forums too , lurking mainly thougb
I'm in the UK so trips to actual Disney parks are a luxury , even DLP is getting so expensive lately , so I'm seriously cutting down on my pin buying to try and get back at some point
I'm looking forward to chatting with friends old and new here again , I'm going to try and check in each day like I used to

Welcome back!

As a fellow Gerald collector, I got very excited when they actually released a new pin a few months ago! Just in case you didn't know about it:

78963.jpg

Hi and very happy to see you posting again! Hopefully we trade again soon as I have enjoyed our trades over the years. :)

Back