• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Bambi DVD Pre-order LE150 Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bambi DVD Pre-order LE150 Pin

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Heads up, Bambi fans!

From Disney's Soda Fountain & Studio Store Facebook page:
Pre Order your Bambi DVD today!!!! Pre order the movie today, and receive an exclusive limited edition pin featuring Bambi, Thumper, and Flower all in one beautiful pin! LE 150, while supplies last. $24.99, available in DVD and Blu-ray. Shipping is available.

18281116793484658758610.jpg

GAHHH! I am assuming that is if you preorder it at the DSF, and not Disney Movie Club or something similar?

I just had an image of furry forest creature version of WWE!!! Thank goodness folding chairs don't grow in the woods! :lol:

Cute pin though...that's just the first thing that popped into my head. :)

Ha ha how wierd bambi has already been released in the UK a couple of weeks ago but no pin if we pre ordered :( I always thought the US always gets them first lol

It's DSF nino. If anyone can preorder for me I'll pay you. Doubt anyone will but I'm putting it out there lol

I pre-ordered Tangled at the Disney store Thursday & asked if they were going to have a promo with the release of Bambi & they said no. Looks like it's a DSF release & I was told DSF is different because it's run by Disneyland & not Disney store. I really want that pin, it is so cute!!

I saw this pin at DSF, while it is really cute, let me just tell you that it is TINY! REALLY REALLY TINY, but cute. LOL

That pin is adorable! Gah, that's probably going to become another grail for me. If I was in the US I'd probably ending up going for it even though I already have it on DVD from the last time Bambi was out.

What stinks is I have a $10 off coupon that would be great for this, and I am in MD, no where near DSF

For anyone who doesnt live by DSF and wants the pin you can call them and pre order it over the phone and they can ship it to you. (If they havnt run out yet). Thats what I did!

I pre-ordered Tangled Wednesday at the Disney Store & they gave away 4 lithographs & a coupon for $10-$20 off on a future purchase which I had planned on using to get the Bambi dvd, but now looks like I'll be getting it at DSF & the coupon doesnt work there.

I called there about noon today & had no problem ordering the dvd with pin & the girl was really sweet & told me she stapled my pin to my order form since I'm going to go pick it up when it comes in. Yippeee that I got it & thank you reneeibakani for giving me the idea to just call & place my order!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back