• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Bambi,Esmeralda,4 park Limited Ed Lithos for trade

Bambi,Esmeralda,4 park Limited Ed Lithos for trade

lucan444

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Greetings you goody good pin traders!!!
We here at Villians LTd have finally concluded the transfer of all of our evil belongings to a new and more spacious Villians Ltd headquarters!!:lurk:

STill located within the shadow of the Castle, <We need to stay close to the castle in order to keep tabs on that ultimate goody good doer M. Mouse>, Our new Evil headquarters will allow us to continue our quest for global pin domintation!!
ok maybe not global, but perhaps Continental?
No?
You dont think so?
How about Regional, yes Regional is still good>
So in our quest for pin domination we have "aquired through totally legal and ..umm ethically questionalble, yet morally permissable.-
ok some would argue the moral part,
-methods" the following treasures that we would offer up for trade!!! Gaze with care you goody good pin traders, All these treasures and more can be yours if,

All lithographs are for trade, Please make an offer :eek2::eek2::eek2:

Esmeralda and Djali Special Edition Hallmark Litho. NIP, Still has the Hallmark GWP sticker on wrapping.
View attachment 5311

Cmon who can resist a girl and her , her what? ITs a GOAT? Well no wonder it wasnt such a smash success, Who pairs the beautiful girl with a Goat? Well anyway we gots a litho of the gypsy and her goat?? YOu want it? REALLY???!!

Next up is another oH so cute treasure!!!Quick someone get me a chum bucket!!
Why you ask???
ITS BAMBI and THUMPER!! Together!!! Eh GAds!!!:drool:
View attachment 5307
Thats Right!!!
This 1997<say thats almost older than some of the goody good DPF memebers reading this> 55th anniversary print of everyones favorite woodland cutie duo!! Almost oozing purity of innocence and charm of youth, this stamped litho is sure to make some ones forest complete!

Of course if this is what it takes to make your forest complete its a sad forest but I digress.

Lastly , for your goody good consideration is a real treasure of a treasure, obtained again through absolutely, totally, and without.....
oh I cant say it with a straight face, I tried honest!!!:eek2:
never mind here is the item....
The Complete 4 park collector Set!! With Cert of Authenticity!!View attachment 5308
Each litho features Mickey dressed in appropriate costume for that park, with Tinkerbells fairy dust is a path from one print to another, as they premiere each of the Parks at WDW.
Astronaut Mickey and Spaceship Earth At Epcot!!View attachment 5310

Safari Mickey and Tree of life at Animal KingdomView attachment 5306

Steamboat Willie and The Studios at Disney StudiosView attachment 5305

Celebration Mickey, Tink, and the Castle at Magic KingdomView attachment 5309

Please send any and all offers to our grand poo bah , listed above.

All lithographs are for trade, Please make an offer

The disgustingly evil denizens of the new Villians Ltd headquarters would also invite you to check out our trades and wants list for any multi trade considerations.

Thank you for your time and consideration!
Happy hunting!!

Last edited:
Fifty views and no offers? Not even for the gypsy and her goat?

Cmon whens the last time you saw a beauty and a goat litho?

ok how about the Parks set????? All four???

No offers , at all????

Do they smell funny? How can you tell!!

Changed title and verbage lets see if that helps any?

i think we would all love any of them. i know my fam would. I 4 one would have no idea were to even start with a price. very nice stuff. you are lucky to have them

i would pay $100 for the set of 4. i know they are worth more. thats just what i would give 25 each and a good home in my babys room. we are 2 new to have any pins you would want. only sum pins are on our pinpics, if you want to see.

Last edited:
Thank you for the trade. i cant wait to see them on my babys wall. Also a big thanks for not taking my money offer. Its nice to know that some ppl will not shark you. even when you set your self up. I should have never made a cash offer with out even looking the dang things up.
Thanks agian. very good trader

KT

Back