• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Beauty and the Beast [2017] Merchandise Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beauty and the Beast [2017] Merchandise Discussion
uh oh...

http://www.taghobby.com/archives/186765

Hot Toys will be release a live action Belle figure later this year.

ht60.jpg

ht54.jpg

ht66-1.jpg

Wow, Hot Toys continues to impress. Their Belle looks like everything fans have wanted. Great face sculpt! I love that they include the enchanted objects. I don't own any of their dolls but I'm always amazed by what comes out and I hope they do more Disney characters. Their accuracy is on point.

That's how you do it ...

tumblr_nluiob1oct1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Wow! That face sculpt is brilliant! If only I could actually afford one of these...that's not the first time I've said that about a Hot Toys figure!

She looks great, but I worry about the joint where rubber is covering her elbow. I hear a lot about those rubber-covered joints breaking over time due to wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back