• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Beauty And The Beast 25th Anniversary LE 1200 pin auction! (ends 1st April 6pm EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Beauty And The Beast 25th Anniversary LE 1200 pin auction! (ends 1st April 6pm EST)
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hi, my name is Cara and I’m officially a trade auction addict... and I regret NOTHING. I just love how much fun they are so I thought I would do yet another one!

c871652e1b914c09bb27f849d35e04af.jpg

15712c3a55d208db3df30d0bb96605a5.jpg

Today I’m auctioning off this stunning Beauty And The Beast 25th Anniversary Disney Store pin (PinPics #118737) featuring everyone’s favourite living household items, Lumiere and Cogsworth! This beauty is limited edition of 1200 and is perfect for any BATB collectors.

This auction will run until the 1st of April 6pm EST. Also please also bear in mind before bidding that I’m located in the UK :)

My PinPics ID is Carackobama and you can find all my main wants there however I’m open to looking at other pins too.

I’m mainly interested in:

- The Aristocats
- Tinker Bell/Peter Pan
- Daisy Duck
- It’s A Small World
- Ratatouille
- Piglet
- Haunted Mansion

Other pins of interest:

- Figment
- Snow White
- Ariel
- Classic Disney fairies (Fairy Godmother etc)
- Love Letters collection
- PTDs/DSSH LE pins
- characters in costumes
- Disney cats
- Edna Mode
- Doorways To Disney
- Esmeralda
- Jessica Rabbit

Not interested in (unless in wants):

- Beauty And The Beast
- damaged pins
- scrappers/fakes
- Hidden Mickey pins
- Brave
- Cars
- Villains
- Star Wars
- The Lion King
- Lilo And Stitch
- year/date pins
- Marvel

Good luck and happy bidding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will start off with bidding on this beautiful pin

Pin# 112085
WDW - Holiday Mitten Resort Collection 2015 - Grand Floridia

Pin# 102632
HKDL Summer Vacation Set: Donald & Daisy

I want to bid but the one nice Aristocats pin I have to trade isn't in your wants. :confused:

I was in the fence about bidding until you said the you'd look at anything. I'll be back later to bid. :D

I want to bid but the one nice Aristocats pin I have to trade isn't in your wants. :confused:

I was in the fence about bidding until you said the you'd look at anything. I'll be back later to bid. :D

Ooooh, I'm looking forward to see what you bid! Honestly don't pay too much attention to my wants, if it's Aristocats I'm definitely interested! :D

I have my bid ready now. It will include all of the following pins:

Daisy Power #3316

Donald and Daisy Couple #95859

Haunted Mansion Donald and Daisy set #102436

Aristocats 35th Anniversary
#43280 LE1500 10 trading and 63 wanting
1f1f9922a2232f2b18ee4fd4d4179295.jpg

83e74f27369c415449f6bb05504c7599.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back