• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

beauty and the beast

Status
Not open for further replies.
beauty and the beast

disneyfreak619

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
My family and I just began pin trading and I think I settled on beauty and the beast. Not to sure where to start... looking for suggestions thanks!

Hello there and welcome to the forums! I moved your thread here to the Pin Discussion area because the Help Desk is for suggestions, ideas, comments or questions for/regarding DisneyPinForum.com :)

You will get plenty more responses here in Pin Discussion :)

Pinpics search 'beauty and the beast' and youll get every pin released for that movie. (; It will take long to sort through, so maybe try searching individual characters first.

Beauty and the Beast is a great film and there are some really lovely pins around. I particularly liked the stained glass set that was released on disneystore.com last year.

Welcome to the forum, I hope you make some great trades! :)

Do you have a pinpics account?

My family and I just began pin trading and I think I settled on beauty and the beast. Not to sure where to start... looking for suggestions thanks!
Try to break it down a little further,there are a ton of Beauty and the Beast pins,and since you're just starting out it can be overwhelming.
Make a list of your favorite characters and even scenes and images,and rate them from highest to lowest.
You can also use pinpics to refine it further,from doing LE's,to Jumbos,to framed sets etc.On pinpics there is a check list for the kind of pins you're looking for on the search page.Check the kind you're most interested in,then search either the characters you picked or even beauty and the beast and it'll help trim down the number of pins and give you a nice selection to browse and make a wants list.

From there you can search the sales boards here,or search ebay.Do alot of research on prices and values.

Good luck and have fun collecting and trading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back