• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Belle! Paris! LE! (What more could you ask for?) ENDS: Friday July 6 at 8pm EST

Auction Ended: Belle! Paris! LE! (What more could you ask for?) ENDS: Friday July 6 at 8pm EST

maiarebecca

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I think auctions are so much fun so let’s have another!

Up for bid is pin 127870.

My pinpics is maiarebecca

My main ISO (in no particular order except for #1):

1) the last few jungle cruise pins I need (marked as grails)
2) Pins with playing cards
3) Pins with puns or funny pins
4) Princess Leia
5) Millennium Falcon
6) Monsters Inc Laugh Floor (the few that exist that I don’t have)
7) Other good traders

Note: I have a lot of small world on my wants but I didn’t include that in my ISOs since they are lower priority at the moment.

4321d286d610b904c9862cb2a24e2d1b.jpg

Thanks for viewing and good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to start with the following two pins. I am bidding the AP version of pin PP100357 - Mechanical Kingdom: Donald on the Jungle Cruise and PP 119656 with Darth Vader in front of the Death Star.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back