• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Beloved Tales ~ Finally Complete !! THANK YOU EVERONE :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophia and Amy, thank you for kind wishes & efforts. This will be done sooner or later and I am a patient person.

I updated the OP Hope, so until I have it in my hands you can guess :lol: Just for the fun of it though.

:lol:! Ooh, is it a lovely bella notte that you are waiting for? Or can you just not wait to be Queen? I am terrible at 50/50 guesses for the record :rofl:

In any case, congratulations!! Only one more tale to go, how exciting!! :hsd:

so happy I could have helped you out Selen :) and happy it arrived safe and sound.

Let me see...Are you getting the Lady and the tramp one?? lol hope you can finish the collection off soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back