• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Bertoni or Sedesma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bertoni or Sedesma

Fishyfins

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys!
I picked this pin up yesterday from a local charity shop. I payed a few pence for it, so im not so bothered if it turns out to be something not that desirable. I posted pics in a FB pin group for identification. I was initially told this was a Bertoni pin (pinpics #2171), since it says "Bertoni-Mi" on the back. However, another person has suggested it could be a "Sedesma" pin which are undesirable pins. As i say, im not too bothered about it, but ive been trying to learn more about pin identification, so new information like this is useful. I cant find much information online about Bertoni or Sedesma pins. How can someone tell the difference between them? And does anyone have any background info on them, like when they were in production and stuff?

Thanks
Fishy

19366631_10158893764180346_8808102525093347964_n_zpsusoe3eis.jpg
19366290_10158893764285346_2785541739763811331_n_zpsppzey5ws.jpg

If it says Bertoni, then it's likely a Bertoni! Bertoni pins are made of metal, but are considered a "soft enamel" so you don't get the same look as the other Disney pins. Sedesma pins will says Sedesma, but they feel like they are made out of plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back