• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Big Hero 6 Puzzle, Dwarves Mine Train, R2-D2 May 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Big Hero 6 Puzzle, Dwarves Mine Train, R2-D2 May 4th

Badockins

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I'm looking to trade some of my more recent pins. What I have to trade are:

Big Hero 6 Puzzle - Mystery Pins

- Hiro (regular release)
- Baymax (regular release)
- Wasabi
- Tadashi
- Hiro (chaser)
- Baymax (chaser)

Seven Dwarves Mine Train
- Sleepy
- Sneezy

Star Wars May the 4th Be With You Pin from Disney Store 2018 release. Still on original card. The lenticular piece has NOT come off of mine (this is a common issue with these pins).

I'm new at this and can't figure out how to get pictures posted. They are all in perfect shape.

What I am in search of is other Mystery Puzzle sets:
- Lion King
- Little Mermaid
- Beauty and the Beast
- Lady and the Tramp
- Aladdin
- Peter Pan map (I would like to trade the R2 pin for the Mermaid pin from this set)

For the two chasers that I have (Baymax and/or Hiro), I would be willing to trade 2-3 common puzzle pieces for one of those.

Also would like to trade my dwarves for other dwarves in this set. I still need Grumpy, Dopey, Doc, and Happy.

Let me know if you are interested. I can send pictures by e-mail.

Darn we have the same needs and traders for the dwarves. Good luck with your trades though.

I do have grumpy if you need and have anything else to trade.

I'm looking to trade some of my more recent pins. What I have to trade are:

Big Hero 6 Puzzle - Mystery Pins

- Hiro (regular release)
- Baymax (regular release)
- Wasabi
- Tadashi
- Hiro (chaser)
- Baymax (chaser)

Seven Dwarves Mine Train
- Sleepy
- Sneezy

Star Wars May the 4th Be With You Pin from Disney Store 2018 release. Still on original card. The lenticular piece has NOT come off of mine (this is a common issue with these pins).

I'm new at this and can't figure out how to get pictures posted. They are all in perfect shape.

What I am in search of is other Mystery Puzzle sets:
- Lion King
- Little Mermaid
- Beauty and the Beast
- Lady and the Tramp
- Aladdin
- Peter Pan map (I would like to trade the R2 pin for the Mermaid pin from this set)

For the two chasers that I have (Baymax and/or Hiro), I would be willing to trade 2-3 common puzzle pieces for one of those.

Also would like to trade my dwarves for other dwarves in this set. I still need Grumpy, Dopey, Doc, and Happy.

Let me know if you are interested. I can send pictures by e-mail.

ISO Baymax Puzzle Chaser for a Xmas gift for the husband to complete his set. I don’t have any other puzzle pieces to trade but am on pinpics: itzafanstasticlife

If you are a windows of evil fan I can do a pick up of horned king windows to trade? Or any other puzzle boxes that may be in park...let me know..:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back