• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Birthday game completed! Pins to be mailed next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! I am surprised the bells have lasted so long. Do you think it's because everyone already has them, or because nobody love Christmas in January (yeah, those bills), or because it will be hard to collect the whole set?

May I please have the 2007 Boardwalk "Happy Holidays" pin? If nobody else takes it, I'd like to work out a deal with you for the Beach Club pin as well, even though I know it will be in the next game... :-D

Thanks for this game!! It was GREAT fun for me!

I just wanted to thank all of you for playing this game. Although it was not originally intended for my truck, it is because of YOU that I was able to get my truck fixed. It was almost like I was directed as the truck cost almost the same amount as the game will net after shipping expenses. You all blessed my life and helped me when I truly needed it, thank you!

We will be starting a new game soon. (I am waiting for a pin to come in the mail from a previous game first) The pins will be a lot of PTD, sorcerer hat, DA, and more. We have to pull some from our collection so be expecting some haunted mansion as well. I hope you will all want to play my game again. Thanks again!

With that this game has ended! I will work on putting everything together and pins will go out next week! Thanks again to all those that helped us!

All the pins have been packaged up and should go out today. (If they all don't fit in our mail box the rest will go out tomorrow) Thanks again everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back