• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Birthday trades and a huge ZAP package from Poohlady5!

ZAPPED! Birthday trades and a huge ZAP package from Poohlady5!

sockgnome

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
It has been a crazy weekend with Rowan's first birthday party, but I wanted to make sure to post a huge thank you to those who traded with me for my birthday, and a particular HOLY MOLY THANK YOU to @Poohlady5 who sent me a huge ZAP package!

Here is everything I opened on Thursday:

ZJ1cbwEh.jpg

Thank you to @CaptHookFan who traded me the GORGEOUS Villains Pin Trading Bag that I've had on my wants list for over a decade!

Thank you to @timeerkat for trading the two Petals 'n Pals pins; Tessa continues to help me out with pins for my collection even though I never have anything she needs, lol.

Thank you to @SoraPandora for the wonderful birthday card and adorable Figaro figurine!

Thank you to @Sithathoriunet, I'm so glad we were eventually able to work something out! I received the Disney Records pin a few days later (not pictured), and I'm excited to have it for my collection.

And finally, I was absolutely floored by the box that @Poohlady5 sent! She had several pins from my wants (including two that I had never seen before I looked through her traders!), but I didn't have anything she needed, so she asked for my address anyway so that she could send me a "birthday card." Upon opening the package on my birthday, I was not only showered in treats (all of the edible goodies pictured!), but also several of the pins that she had that were on my wants (including the ones that I had mentioned as wanting to trade for the most) plus a bonus domed Japan Pooh pin! :eek::eek::eek: I was absolutely floored, and *might* have actually cried. The beautiful WDI Pooh poster, the HKDL Christmas Pooh pin, the Patch pin, and the wooden boxed set with the most adorable Piglet in a scarf and the tiniest Roo pin I've ever seen, were all included! On top of the pins and treats were a few buttons, stickers, a birthday headband, and a coin purse featuring Lumpy. I was ABSOLUTELY blown away. Thank you, thank you so much. You really helped make me feel loved on my birthday!

Back