• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Birthday Zapped by Sora!

ZAPPED! Birthday Zapped by Sora!

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
350   0   0
I got home from a long day out yesterday to a black bubble mailer from Sora! :) She always sends the best care packages, and as usual this one didn't disappoint!

IMG_2781.jpg

She sent some cute yellow flowers and conversation heart stickers, an awesome cowboy owl birthday card, a smiley face balloon, yellow and black plaid socks (I'm always ready to rock more Hufflepuff attire! :D ), My Little Pony tissues, My Little Pony playing cards, and the capper - a whole book about Applejack! It is hard enough to find merchandise with her on it when the entire rest of the gang is there, let alone something that's specifically about her!

Thank you for my wonderful birthday zap package, @SoraPandora !

Last edited:
You’re welcome! It was a spur-of-the-moment package - I ran across the Applejack book at Dollar Tree a few days ago and couldn’t resist!

Happy Belated Birthday! And many more...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back