• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! BOLT Pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! BOLT Pins!

PinPuff

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
As you can probably tell, I plan to be a Bolt completist someday! <3

I nearly was about 2-3 years ago, but sold my collection off as I needed the funds. I plan to build all that up again, and I need your help!

My PinPics is PinPuff (who woulda thought), and I'm looking for anything Bolt, even simple HM's (I don't trust to buy those anywhere else as they could be scrapped)! Mostly looking to buy as I don't have much to trade at the moment, but if anything catches your fancy, let me know! :p

Hi PinPuff!

We have Cheshire as Bolt new on original card, along with a few other of your wants. Prices for these pins are in our Pin Sale post. Let me know if you're interested in anything. Our PinPics ID is Dizfan.

Thanks!
Debbie

I have the DSF dog tag pin (Bolt in front of the dog tag with a red paw print, pin 102724) that I got in person from the DSF release. I could sell it for $21 shipped as goods. Just send me a PM if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back